Monday, July 30, 2012

For your consideration - check out these blogs

 

I think that it's been a while since I put up some of my recent finds or re-finds, so here's a quick selection.  Check them out, there's some good stuff going on out there!

Chronowraith's Corner - I just found this one recently, and just in time to stumble into a contest win!  Luck of the semi-Irish I guess.  I can't promise that you'll win anything by checking it out, but you will find some recent articles on 6th edition 40K, Skaven, and some cool WIP models that should turn out really well.

Chimps in Space - Some other content too, but the reviews of current and retro White Dwarfs is what drew me in.

AJ's Gaming World - Batreps and IG conversions, a great combo.

A Downward Spyrle  - Neat terrain ideas plus other things.

Fawcett Avenue Conscripts - 40K stuff plus lots of neat reports on other eras, especially modern or modern-ish conflicts.

The Shiny Silver Inquisition - If you liked my 6th ed Impressions series, you'll like his series where he's been going over different unit types in the new rules.  Hopefully he'll continue to cover other things as well.

Imperial Guard 4 the Win - Indeed.  Batreps, campaigns, terrain, IG thoughts, other stuff.





3 comments:

  1. I'll make sure to check them out, thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Spyrle - Sure thing.

    @Charging Carnifex - Good, I hope you find some things you like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails