Wednesday, December 21, 2011

There's more than one way to skin a heretic!


My bud Ethereal the Shadow gave me some good suggestions for my own recent Lost and the Damned fandex (which you can get in the tab above), some of which I was even smart enough to take!

Liking LatD himself, he put together his own version which you should check out too.  He's got some interesting mechanics, and it looks like it would be a good way to represent a Rogue Trader's forces or the earlier stages of a rebellion before Chaos gets deeply involved and generally makes a mess of things. 

There's lots of neat units like potentially infinitely respawning mobs of rioters, bike gangs, and saboteurs who can screw with enemy reserves.  And who wouldn't want an army that generates CARNAGE TOKENS?

He's also a whiz with formatting so his looks very nice, with all those fancy boxes and whatnot.  I'll have to see if I can get him to fiddle with mine for the next revision!  If you like what you see with his LatD, also be sure to check out some of his earlier fandex efforts for the Tau and Sisters of Battle over at Ethereal's Projects !

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, both are awesome. LATD is such a varied faction that really its hard to make a single dex and get everything in one sitting. I agree, his is more of a early stages/rouge trader dex. I especially like the "Cartel members", i only flicked through and i was impressed by what i saw. Great Job. (If you combined them i would pass out with joy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like his too! I don't know about combining them, but you could certainly use both at different times during a campaign to represent the earlier and later stages of an uprising...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails