Monday, April 18, 2011

The Conquering Elite: Choices, choices

 
I've been thinking of throwing together an entry (with hopefully better pics) for the Conquering Elite contest GW is running at their site.  I'm under no illusions that I'll win anything, but it sounds like a fun lark.


 But which Elite to choose?


I narrowed it down to two choices.  My Chaos Terminators, Chosen, and my Ork meganobs are not terribly pleased with me right now, but they'll get over it.  The two finalists are my Ork Kommandos and the Scythiak Ogryn horde. 

Do you have a favorite?





Good luck to anyone else entering!


5 comments:

  1. I vote the Ogryn horde. More conversions and more character.

    ColKG

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ogryn look top notch.Kinda played out though?Imo

    Now the Kommandows look white hot.

    vote kommandows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll vote for the Scythiak Ogryns but both choices are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the input folks. I went with the Ogryn, took a couple of poor pics, wrote up a little bit about them and off the entry went. Now back to writing papers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails