Sunday, August 29, 2010

Holding Pattern



I've been in a bit of a holding pattern lately, so no progress on the painting or modeling fronts at the moment.  The time I would normally spend doing these things and making fancy blog posts has been taken up by schoolwork and...KILLZONE!


Check out the basics and the preliminary playtest rules at Galaxy in Flames .  Big Jim, others and I have been working hard to revise and tweak them, and an updated playtest ruleset should be out fairly soon.  The graphics work (such as the spiffy logo above) being created by Karitas is impressive too!

So apologies for lack of substantive updates, but once Killzone is more polished and I get past the first wave of assignments for this semester I should be able to get back in the groove.  Until then, check out Killzone and maybe even give it a shot!



3 comments:

  1. I feel ya, brutha, the sentiment seems to be going around a lot! ;)

    It has been a crazy week.

    I appreciate all the hard you and the guys are doing.

    Thanks again,
    -Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I understand that your time for hobbying has been eaten up by Killzone; I think that when you guys are finished, you will really have a product that you can be proud of...
    ...Adepticon....hooa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, it will be a good product when all's said and done...though it will never be fully done! I look forward to seeing how wrong I am about some things after playtesting results come in! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails