Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thanks folks!

Almost a year in with this blog, and I just wanted to thank some folks.  I've certainly gotten more out of this experience so far than I expected to!  At first I mostly expected it to be just a central place for me to have things, share with some locals and the like.  But now I really do feel like part of a community.

First of all, thanks to Colkillgore of My Little World of Dementia for being my inspiration - I was looking at his stuff for a while and eventually figured I could do that too.  Heck, I even liked his layout so much I used that too!

Second, the blogrolls at Bell of Lost Souls and From the Warp that you can see on the left.  They've helped expose my little corner to a lot of people, and have exposed me to many others as well.  Regardless of anything else they do, gathering so many blogs together has been a great service to the online 40K crew.

Third, you folks, the readers and especially those who comment and follow.  I especially appreciate those who leave some kind of footprint, and not only for the ego boost or conversations.  If you're interested in what I put up here, odds are I'd be interested in what you're doing, and interested in others you follow.  I've found lots of great stuff that's a step off the beaten path by seeing what else you folks follow and the links you've included in your own posts.  So when you comment or follow, you're doing me a double service, and I thank you for it!

OK, that's all for now, but hopefully I'll have completed IG pics up in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails