Monday, January 10, 2011

Grey Knights in April confirmed

No, not those guys.
 (image from Geezer Planet, original artwork from Ian Guy)

 
You've probably seen it elsewhere by now, but if you haven't:
This April Games Workshop releases Codex: Grey Knights, alongside a comprehensive range of fantastically detailed Citadel miniatures. Although details are being kept firmly under wraps for now, you can expect an exciting selection of plastic kits to enable you to build your own Grey Knights army.

Over the coming weeks we'll be releasing more details both here on the Games Workshop website and also in the pages of White Dwarf - to ensure you're the first to get the news, make sure you subscribe to the Games Workshop newsletter and keep an eye on the What's New Today blog.
(from Games Workshop)

The old Inquisition era endeth, the new era begins!

8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the soon to be out of date Daemon Hunters and Witch Hunters books. I liked all of the variety and options they offered to even folks not collecting a dedicated Inquisition-based army. I'm excited to find out what the new approach is going to be like for the Inquisition and look forward to seeing what these Grey Knights can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Papa - Definitely agree. Great, flavorful books, able to make lots of really cool forces with the various units plus inducting. I hope that the ability to make actual inquisitor-centered forces/radicals etc. remains in some form. Changing to just GK and SOB would be sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "adventure before dementia" -truly words to live by. I intend to get distinctly involved with those Grey Knights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the Witch/Daemonhunter codexes and I am looking forward to the new grey knight book. I might even get motivated enough to build some of the Grey Knights I have had since their first release.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope to see more GK around. Would probably prompt me to do even more work on my Chaos stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, great use of my "Old Biker" artwork there!
    would've been nice to have been asked first . . .

    If you like my work you can see more of my oil paintings and prints here:

    www.motoringartist.com

    Thanks
    Ian Guy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ian,

    Hmm, thought that they would have had the rights. Here it's being used for parody. I've added a link to your site/gallery under the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realise yours was a parody . . .doh
    It looked like such a great idea, gangs of ageing bikers to collect.
    I would have collected the whole set . . . after suing theirs asses for breach of copyright !
    Thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails