Friday, May 22, 2009

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! This blog will track my various modelling, painting and gaming projects, with an emphasis on Warhammer 40K.

Why "Sons of Taurus"?

When I first got back into 40K, I planned on making a renegade group of space marines called the "Sons of Taurus", a group from the Minotaurs chapter that turned traitor after the events of the Badab War. Sadly, nine years later and I still haven't actually built them. I've used the name as my handle on many 40K message boards, so it felt natural to continue to use it.

What should I expect to see here?

Army building projects, battle reports, and other Warhammer related musings. To start with I'm going to bring over logs of past projects and pics of some things I've already done as well as old battle reports. Then as I do more, I'll add newer content! Aside from Warhammer things expect to see the odd Reaper fig here or there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails