Thursday, May 31, 2012

League Pictures - Space Sharks vs. Necrons

 

My friend John signed up for the 40K league at Gaming Underground today and we got in three fast games to get him his requirements for the month.  Fast and furious, so I'm not going to go into great detail, just a bunch of pics.  The new Necrons are tough, and it's hard to find the concentrated power at this points level to really knock out the bigger units.  

Crons had 13 warriors, 9 flayed ones, three destroyers and a tomb spyder.  I think he's got a pretty good setup, with a good amount of shooting, a solid HTH response and some great durability.















7 comments:

  1. Hey Sons

    Would John's last initial be B. If it is John B. I don't need the details as long as you smoked him three games. Do you know if he is going to make it out next Sunday?

    ColKG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's the one. He utterly crushed me the first game but I did win the other two.

    I think he will try to make it out Sunday, though I might not(already at the game cap).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet looking sharks as always. What are you adding to the force next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Siph. The next step is the Captain on bike and a Whirlwind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whirlwind!? Nice! I hate how no-one plays them. They were always my fav of the Marine tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Space Sharks are representing rather nicely on the tabletop, do you get points for best painted army? Too bad if not, these guys look great. I played in a solid league years back, it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Dai - I like the look and the idea of the mobile artillery piece. I think you don't see them much due to the other safe ways to get at remote targets (drop pods) and for blast jobs the thunder fire is more powerful.

    @Mik - Thanks. no, no painting points, but maybe they'll do something at the end, who knows. There are a number of forces that I think will look very good as they get completed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails