Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Beginnings




 It is a time of new beginnings.  

Bell of Lost Souls is updating their blogrolls after a while of not doing so.  If you were on them before, go get back on them.  If you're a blogger and weren't on them before, I'd suggest doing so.  BoLS is one of the big sites out there; being on their rolls gets you a lot of eyes and interest; after Google, BoLS is responsible for the most hits here.  Thanks guys!  You can get on the rolls by posting a comment here at Bell of Lost Souls.

Speaking of getting exposure from BoLS, one of the ones I just spotted there is Screwed Up Dice.  In the theme of new beginnings, he has a series of intro posts for parents of kids getting into GW games that I found interesting.  If you or someone you know is thinking of getting into the games or miniatures you or they may find them helpful. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up on this. I completely missed that post they put up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahalo. I got this information indirectly (through Thor), but apparently you're his source, so you deserve my thanks as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails