Friday, December 9, 2011

Warboss inbound!


Recently two blogs I follow, Gone to Ground and Three Color Minimum held a caption contest for the fellow here on the left.  Feeling the connection between the warboss and his favorite face-biter, I felt that a line from Babe would be appropriate.  So did those running the contest, and soon the happy pair will be WAAAAGHing their way over here.

But...I don't have much use for a warboss myself these days - Kaptin Krumpa would get jealous.  However, I know that there are a number of other local current or prospective warlords in my area who might be able to get proppa use out of him, likely overrunning my own armies in the process.

So local Ork players - anyone want a free warboss?  With combi-skorcha, attack squg, bosspole and eavy armor he comes in at a reasonable 90 points, not bad for seven S6 attacks on the charge plus leadership benefits!

4 comments:

  1. Owen, would probably be interested. If nothing else. I want to paint it up to remind me of the glory days of my Bad moonz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also be wanting very much to field this guy @ the heart of my swarming horde.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also be wanting very much to field this guy @ the heart of my swarming horde.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, I knew that someone would want him! Whomever I see first after I get him in the mail can have dibs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails