Like the late Mr. Carr, aka "the Fox" to the left, I have a lot of unfinished business to attend to with my model collections. New armies, adding to existing ones, misc. projects.
We'll see how much of this mess I get through in 2012. Hopefully referring back to this list will help me to avoid purchasing too much new stuff. Unless the new Chaos kits look good. On to the list!
First of all, Space Sharks! They've been started, and hopefully I will get some bursts of time in on them soon and complete this army in the next few months.
After that, in no special order:
- Two armored sentinels for the Merkans.
- Manticore for either Merkans or Scythiak. Maybe I'll even be ambitious and magnetize some iconography panels so it can either be Imperial or recently captured.
- 2-3 Chimeras for Merkans.
- Multiple counts-as Chimeras for the Scythiak.
- Blob platoon for Scythiak using spare Steel Legion figures.
- Finish painting second rough rider squad for Scythiak.
- Killer Kans and Dreadnought for Orks.
- Burnas, Tankbustas, Lootas for Orks, plus potentially extra looted/battle wagons.
- Eldar Corsairs
- New and refurbished Chaos Marines for the Endless Ones and associated forces like Sons of Taurus, Tears of Sanguinius, Abbysal Reavers and Heralds of Oblivion. Probably at least enough to fill out a full FOC.
- Cheap terminator Deathwing.
- Zulus for Mogambian army in RPG campaign.
- Misc Reaper, etc. RPG figs.
- Ork barricades.
- Redo city table.
- Other terrain.
- Fantasy Warriors of Chaos.