Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Eleventhification

Just a quick 11th Company related post from the road. Apologies for lack of links; the iPad and I haven't fully worked this out yet. First, I have a brief interview with Pat on episode 127 of the 11th Company about the 6th edition impressions series. If you're finding your way here from there, you can use the labels or hop to the 40k Basics tab up top for the series. Second, I'm near their stomping grounds, and have duly arranged to meet them and get stomped! My Deathfin and IG allies have an appointment to get crushed by Pat and a bunch of daemons and csm. I expect to have breath/wind of chaos nightmares for a while. I'm sure you can hear about it on ep. 128 and hopefully see pics here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails