Saturday, February 19, 2011

Status Report

http://www.klocwork.com/

Just a mish mash of some updates of where I'm at in various things.

The Tau Grand Alliance is up on ebay, go bid if interested.  I also have some excess metal Catachans up that didn't get used as part of the Scythiak that I found while digging up Hyperbowl prizes. 

We've gotten a few bites over at the Codex Project for an updated Lost and the Damned army list project; come check it out and join up if interested. 


With warm weather, I broke out my airbrush and ran it through some testing, found out lots of stuff that doesn't work.  Now that I've done my initial fiddling and experiments I can go RTFM and check out tutorials and videos and such.  I'm glad all that stuff is out there, but I like having had a little hands-on experience first to have a frame of reference to really understand what they're talking about! 

I also painted (by hand) the bases for the completed techno-barbarian part of the Scythiak but didn't have time to finish flocking and such, but should in the next few days, so keep an eye out for some actually fully completed Scythiak figs.

Hope you're all doing well, and will catch up in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. I've signed up at TCP and just finished reading through the Lost and the Damned thread. Looks really cool, I think you've got a very solid foundation from which to work. When I get a chance I'll post some of my thoughts about daemonic summoning but no idea when that will be. Good luck with the eBay auction and I'm looking forward to seeing some photos of the Scythiaks that you've finished. Also I'm such a nerd I had to look-up RTFM to find out what that means... apparently I need to RTFM myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, look forward to your thoughts. I think not knowing what RTFM is actually makes you LESS of a nerd! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails