Thursday, September 2, 2010

You and what Star Fleet? Legends of Kalidasia

Reader email!  It's sure to give a writer, blog- or otherwise, warm fuzzies.  So it was when I got an email from Jason, who had questions about one of my armies.  I'll get to that in another post soon, but first I wanted to mention a project he's been working on in-between 40K games, Legends of Kalidasia. 

While "Kalidasia" might sound like a condition you might see vague drug company commercials for, in actuality it's a starship combat game.  I haven't had a chance to dig too deeply into it, but it definitely appealed to my nostalgia for games of Star Fleet Battles and Starfire from the days of yore. 

Check out the site and see what you think.  You can download the basic stuff for free, so if you have the hankering to blow stuff up in deep space some rainy day, give it a whirl.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails