Friday, July 19, 2013

Miniature-Giant - thanks folks!


Years ago I did a review of Miniature-Giant, an online retailer that among other things has all the Reaper stuff.  Discounts, fast turnaround and a referral program.  Some of you must have read the review, because I've been getting some nice "recruit rewards", and was amazed at how much it was when I made an order today!

So...thanks, whoever you are!  I hope you're at least getting something from the small orders I put through, and that you're spreading the word further for even more rewards.

For those of you who haven't checked them out yet, please do so!  And of course enter in "jimebarr" as your referring member (without the quotes) for extra discounts for both of us!

I especially recommend them for picking up some of the extra Bones you have been thinking about - their discounts PLUS extra discounts on top of the low Bones prices make those guys super cheap!  Ogres for under $2 each?  Gimme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails