Sunday, October 16, 2011

Follow this guy too!

The Dragon Watch

Another of the local gamers who I really don't get to see very often has started up a blog, and with the quality of his work it should be a great one.  Only one post so far, but start following it - when he gets more up it should definitely be worth it.

Whatadive just started up Casualties of a Paintbrush which should start having some great figures posted as well as other thoughts and whatnot.  Aside from his great work on various armies and projects (his Ork biker army is a treat) he's one of the main organizers for our local GW enthusiasts, one of the main local tournament and event organizers for things like our local Games Days so there may well be thoughts about running local events and community building too.  As he puts it:

I have been a GW gamer for a very long time. Started back in high school in '87. I then got out of it for a bit while in college and then got rolling with it again in '97. I mostly enjoy the games in the following order: Warhammer Fantasy, Aeronautica Imperialis, Battlefleet Gothic, Blood Bowl and Warhammer 40K.

I plan to mainly have this blog focus on  my painting of miniatures whether for my own armies or as various commissions.

So check it out!  I doubt that you'll be disappointed. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I know you helped me greatly when I first started my own blog. I love reading new blogs, so am heading over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the focus on the news format helped drive the traffic more than anything I did, but I'm happy to have played any part.

    It may take a little while for it to get up to speed, but it should be worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails