If you aren't in the Killzone loop yet, check out the other posts using the Killzone label at the bottom of this post, check out Big Jim's Galaxy in Flames blog for the rules downloads, and then come join us at the Killzone Forums to give us feedback about the rules, talk about the game and show off your work.
So I don't have cool models or spiffy tables to show off today. What I do have are some ideas that someone might find useful or spark some ideas of their own. In keeping with the 10/10/10 theme, I present ten team ideas:
Ten Killzone Team ideas:
- Eldar Corsair pirate crew
- AdMech Explorator team
- Ordo Xenos Deathwatch Kill Team
- Superteam of choice (like Thor with jump pack and thunderhammer, Captain America with storm shield and bike, Hawkeye sternguard with variable arrows instead of bolter rounds, etc.)
- Bounty Hunters. No disintegrations.
- Witch Hunter penitent squad. Not all Repentia, but various SoB seeking to atone Dirty Dozen style for some transgressions.
- Ork Mek and underlings/creations.
- Spec Ops Group Robinson - group isolated from the rest of their force - shipwreck, errant drop pods or mycetic spores, wrong turn in the webway, etc. Thrown together, they're doing their best to get back to the main force and do some damage on the way.
- Arbites quick response team.
- Hive Gang