Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finished Endless Ones (Chaos Marines)


Some finished pictures of the recently worked on Endless Ones.  It was nice enough outside today to spray, so I rushed through the bases for the guys I was working on and sprayed them and the other guys I'd been working on lately.  Oh!  Forgot my recent IG guys, will go dig them out and spray them when I get done posting this.


The pictures looked better in the camera before I loaded them up...may break down and break out the lightbox at some point for better shots.  The marines got gloss coat as I wanted them to be shiny, the cultists and Hannibal (company commander for the Scythiak, second from right below) got matte sealer.









8 comments:

  1. A splendid turn out! I've still to have one finished army.... >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, I really like the wings on those Possessed. I think the shine would look better in person, as I know when I photograph anything shiny, the glare seems to overpower the paintjob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dai - Focus man, focus! Though I doubt these guys will ever really be finished (one of the reasons for the Endless Ones moniker) they are at a decently fieldable level now.

    @Powerposey - Thanks! The extra lights and such do emphasize the shine, but they look too dark without them.

    @ColKillgore - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff, man! I've really enjoyed seeing these come together - loved seeing the old renegades in that first pic. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully they'll feature in some reports soonish.

      Delete
  5. Some highly old-school marines in there. Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails