Sunday, December 1, 2013

There's ruins, and then there's ruins.


Today I went down to Gaming Underground glue in hand to repair some of the terrain pieces that had been battered apart over time.  A while back when I reorganized the terrain shelves, I put the pieces that had come off and kits that had completely fallen apart into a battleforce box, which ended up almost overflowing.  Today I took the box and the damaged pieces and tried to put Humpty-Dumpty together again.

Above is the result, a bunch of buildings (and a tree) put back together in some semblance of order.  I also went ahead and did some overbrushing on the plain black pieces so now they're shades of gray instead of flat black.

I made some other welcome discoveries while I was there - someone had brought in some very nice new (at least to the store) pieces - a couple of HALO play sets (1) and (2) that look like they can fit together, a nice fallen column, and some good industrial storage tanks.  Many thanks to whoever brought those in!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails