OK, time to refresh the project lists. Partly to let you wonderful folks know what to expect, mostly to clarify for myself what I should be working on. As always, subject to change as passions wane and new shiny things come into view.
- Space Sharks
- Modify bike commander. Currently has lightning claw, will end up with either a big sword (Burning Blade) or big chainsword (Teeth of Terra).
- Supplemental units? Maybe some extra things to bring points up, like a kitbashed Thunderfire Cannon, or some scouts, or some more bikers. At some point probably all of the above.
- Nurgle CSM
- Daemon Prince - not in the list itself, but in case a champion gets lucky I'd like to have him painted.
- IG "Gravedigger" allies - some infantry, maybe a few tanks using spare Steel Legion figs.
- Reaper/Bones - piles of various figs, likely fit in between other projects.
- Robotech - at some point the figures from the Kickstarter will arrive, and I'll get them ready for some Battletech action.
- Foamcore GW sets - I've had these for a long time, and want to get around to actually painting them up at some point.
- Plastic terrain - I have a big ebay batch with two more bastions and most of a Fortress of Redemption (all except the central tower parts), I want to turn those into something.
- Shokk Attack Gun - needs to be painted.
- Lootas, Stormboys? Some extra options.
- Stompa? Don't have one yet, but someday...
- Imperial Guard
- Chimeras. Some rides to help the Merkans get midfield would be good.
- Paint second rough rider squad.
- Counts-as Chimeras.
- More tanks?
- Steel Legion platoon.
- Endless Ones
- Daemon Prince(s)
- Sons of Taurus squads
- SoT Maulerfiend
- Void Phantoms
- Finish up guys already partly done.
- Plane, wraithlord, Dire Avengers, Swooping Hawks, extra scorpion, bike warlock.
- Fantasy Chaos
- Maybe have something playable done in time for the next edition.
We'll see how far along this gets this coming year. First off will be working on the Void Phantoms, my Eldar/Dark Eldar Corsairs. I had set them aside partly when the local league put in heavy ally restrictions and I had to turn back to the Space Sharks, partly when I remembered how annoying plastic guardians are to assemble, but looked at them the other night and saw there wasn't too much left to do to. So back to the front of the queue!
Here they are, both the mostly completed and the still to be started.
Characters (Farseer, Warlock, Autarch, Duke Sliscus) in front of the Rangers.
Warwalkers, D-cannons, bikers.
Scorpions (decided to add in a sixth when reworked points), Swooping Hawks, nice one-piece Dire Avengers who are taking the place of the Guardians. They work better as more elite pirates anyways I imagine.
So stay tuned in the near future for more Void Phantoms, and after that for some of the other stuff!