Wednesday, January 1, 2020

How does this all work again?





OK, let's see if I can remember how to do this...

Man, things like Facebook groups are a lot easier to load pics up to. Not as satisfying though. That's where most of my stuff lately has ended up though, and in between program and email and phone changes working out how to get the blog running right was a headache for my tech-challenged self and accordingly given a low priority. Yeah, I hate those posts about excuses why someone hasn't posted in a long time too.

So instead we'll focus on a few pictures that haven't zipped away somewhere...these two dandy not-KV2s from Dust Tactics repurposed with some 40K bits, paint and transfers into two not-Demolishers for my Scythiak Usurpation chaos guard.








4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails